10 items or less...

Watching this movie and looking a bit the attitude of certain people that I have lately talked to i discovered that there are definitely about 10 things I hate and 10 things I love about people and myself, and ill write a list of them.
I hate...
1. There you will and think ... damn comparisons comparisons ... ...
2. I, she, we have exactly the same ...
3. I'm Like ...
4. No. That is not so ....
5. No, you say ...
6. I went through the same ...
7. I have every illness in the world ...
8. That's nothing ... my ....
9. He did that, I did this .... the same ...
10. Tell her .... and .... and ...

(No minds of offense)

I love:
1. You knew he was successful in so and so ... really glad ...
2. I am proud to be so you ...
3. Be free ...
4. Do not prejudge ...
5. You take it ... we want ...
6. Help you? ...
7. I like to do ....
8. I speak not mince words ..
9. If the truth hurts ... Bandaids
10. Do not lie ..

1 comentarios:

el hombre q vive dentro de mi cabeza dijo...

got it.....i realy got it......jajajaja.....u know me......now i know....jajaja......thanks for de tips......love u

Publicar un comentario

deja tu opinion!!

Siguele el hilo..

Quien es elle?

Mi foto
Es una mujer que disfruta la vida al maximo y nunca se arrepiente de nada, vive cada instante a la vez, disfruta de una buena conversacion acompañada de un buen cafe o una buena piña colada, ama el arte no tanto como a su hijo, disfruta de las cosas abstractas, sarcasmo es su segundo nombre aunque problema lo ha peleado..hace las cosas sin pensar en que sucedera luego, no tiene planeada la vida, simplemente vive con el tiempo, es re malhablada, en fin en el camino veran quien es.....